w/c Monday 14 September 2020
When I was planning my menu this week I spent quite some time thinking about a theme or a style of food and nothing seemed quite right which is when I decided to choose dishes which I would really like to cook and eat this week. So here we are, eclectic but nonetheless delicious.
Soup: Curried lentil, tomato & coconut (£5.50)
Salads: (£4.50 (small)/£6.50 large)
(1) Green beans & mange tout with homegrown baby potatoes & salsa verde (with/without bacon)
(2) Late summer waldorf with pecan nuts, homegrown pears, celery & stilton
Tart: (£16 whole/£9 half) Beetroot, walnut & blue cheese
Supper: (£12 for 2, £22 for 4 or £5 per head for more)
(1) Baked peppers stuffed with goat’s cheese, ricotta, artichokes, pine nuts & basil
(2) Chicken with chickpeas tomato & chorizo
Pie: (£6.50 per individual pie)
(1) Mushroom with thyme, walnuts & paprika
(2) Chicken with tarragon in cider & creme fraiche
Energy bars (£1.50 each)
Please order in your usual way by 5pm on Tuesday 15th September. Everything will be ready for collection or delivery on the afternoon of Thursday 17th or Friday 18th September. Deliveries to Duncombe School or in the Hertford area will be made on the morning of Friday 18th.
Please notify me of any allergies or dietary requirements at the time of ordering.
Have a good week.