w/c Monday 13 July 2020
Where did this school term go? My children broke up for summer last Friday and so this week will be the last week that I will be cooking my weekly menu until September. Thank you to everyone who has ordered from Just Add Parsley in recent months. I am very appreciative of your custom and generous support of my business.
Obviously, I will not be hanging up my apron for the whole of the summer and I would be delighted still to receive orders for:
– your favourite dishes or treats;
– bespoke dinners;
– parties; or
– to fill your freezer with suppers or ice cream to see you through the summer.
My theme for this week’s menu reflects the fact that my children are now home and requiring to be fed at regular intervals! Maybe you have a similar feeling? So I have chosen dishes which we all enjoy together.
Soup: chickpea, sweet potato and chorizo (£5.50)
(1) Summer waldorf (with pecan nuts, pears, celery and stilton)
(2) Couscous, Green Tye cherry tomatoes & herbs
(3) Bean salad (peas, broad beans, artichoke hearts, puy lentils, mint and leaves in a garlic vinaigrette
Supper: (£12 for 2, £22 for 4 and £5 ph for more)
(1) “Spanish” chicken (roasted chicken thighs with garlic, orange, red peppers, new potatoes, paprika, Green Tye cherry tomatoes and fennel seeds;
(2) slow cooked beef stroganoff; and
(3) Thai green curry (with chicken, prawns or vegetables)
(1) Asparagus & Taleggio
Ice creams/sorbets: (£10 per 750ml tub)
All the familiar flavours or your own favourites made to order. Have you tried my Frosé sorbet yet (rosé wine, strawberries and a hint of lemon)?
Please order in your usual way by 5pm on Tuesday 14th July for collection or delivery on Thursday 16th July or Friday 17th. Deliveries in the Hertford area will be made on the morning of Friday 17th.
Please notify me of any allergies or dietary requirements at the time of ordering.
Have a good week.