w/c Monday 7 September 2020
I’ve seen reports that we’re going to see a little bit more sunshine this week so, ever hopeful, I thought maybe an Indian Summer themed week might be in order (I also quite fancied cooking curries too). So my menu for this week, is:
Soup: (£5.50) Daily Dal
Salads: (£6.50 large/4.50 small)
(1) Paneeer, mango & tamarind
(2) Cauliflower & pomegranate chaat
Supper: (£12 for 2, £22 for 4 and £5 ph for more)
(1) Cauliflower, cashew, coconut & pea curry
(2) Coriander chutney chicken curry
Tart: (£16 whole/£9 half) Slow cooked red pepper & paneer
Pie (New this week): £6.50 per individual pie)
(1) Pistachio & yoghurt chicken curry
(2) Spinach , tomato & chick pea curry
Baked Onion Bhajis (£1 each), of course.
Please order in your usual way by 5pm on Tuesday 8th September for collection or delivery on the afternoon of Thursday 10 September or Friday 11 September. Deliveries to Duncombe School or in the Hertford area will be made on Friday 11th.
Please notify me of any allergies or dietary requirements at the time or ordering.
Have a good week.